Check out theheritagebc.org website and click on the message "You just can't shake it" located at the homepage (BY BRO. JIM VEITCH). You will get a blessing from it! Make sure you have plenty of room to move around because it will get you fired up!!!! HaLLELUJAH!!!
About Me
- Name: jennifer
- Location: United States
I am a blessed woman that is married to a wonderful man with three beautiful girls.
Previous Posts
- I have been wanting to write a new post, but my hu...
- Annoucing:Bible Truth Baptist Church Old Fashioned...
- Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry i haven't ...
- Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, i know i di...
- By the way, I don't have a newphew, I have a nephew!
- life
- Hello everyone! Thanks for your prayers and conc...
- Thanks again for all of the prayers. I am doing m...
- I want to thank all of yall that prayed for me . ...
- Please Pray!

5 Comments:
At 10:07 AM,
Sis. Julie said…
I keep checking your blog and still nothing!! You didn't give up on it did you? I love you!!
At 8:43 PM,
Jessica said…
Hey Sis Jenni,
I miss your blog posts!!
Love you,
Jessica
At 8:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey sis. Jennifer!!!!!
Its Kimberly!!!
I had no idea you had a blog!!
come see mine sometime!!
you can find it under Jessica's links!!
-Kimi :o)
At 11:06 PM,
Tori Leslie said…
Hi, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the heads-up! *Ü*
At 5:15 AM,
Tori Leslie said…
Been missing your posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home